OXSRAD is located 100 metres along Marsh Lane from the A40 (Northern By-Pass) immediately next to the Oxford City ground and adjacent to the Court Place Farm sports grounds. View Streetmap map.
The postal address is:
Court Place Farm,
- From the junction of Cherwell Drive, Headley Way and Marston Road take Marsh Lane out towards the ring-road from the double mini-roundabouts. Just after the last houses you'll find an entrance to the sports field on the RHS as you head out of Oxford (Court Place Farm Sports Ground and Oxford City Football Ground). OXSRAD is just there.
- From the A40, take the Elsfield/Marston exit and follow the signs into Oxford. As you come along Marsh Lane, the entrance to OXSRAD is on the left, just beyond the 30mph sign, about 30m before the pedestrian crossing lights.
- From Oxford, reach Marsh Lane via the Marston Ferry Link Rd (from Summertown), Marston Road (from Oxford centre) or Headley Way (from Headington). Take Marsh Lane out of the city, towards the ring-road from the double mini-roundabouts. Just after the pedestrian crossing lights you'll find an entrance to the a sports field on the RHS as you head out of Oxford (Court Place Farm Sports Ground and Oxford City Football Ground). OXSRAD is just there.
- By Cycle: As above on roads, or along the A40 cyclepaths from the Headington or Banbury Road interchanges that reach Marsh Lane. Cycle path down the north side of Marsh lane takes you to the pedestrian crossing immediately outside the entrance to OXSRAD.
- By Bus: Cherwell Drive is served by buses Oxford Bus 13 and X13 and 13B.
Marsh Lane is served by Oxford Bus 17C, stopping immediately outside