|Date:||16 Nov 2005|
|Article:||The Oxon Road Race AGM will be held in the back hall at the OXSRAD Centre in Marsh Lane, Marston, Oxford from 7:30pm to 9:00pm on Friday 25th November.
1. Minutes of last year's meeting and matters arising.
2. Report of Road Race Secretary
3. Race Organisation. Any problems with the permit system, police, safety issues etc.
4. Road Race Diary 2006. A provisional diary is below. Please let me know the real date for your race if you have not already done so, especially if it differs from my guess.
5. Allocation of County Championship Races
5m, 10k, 10 mile, Half marathon, Marathon
County Road Relays.
6. Oxfordshire Road Race Grand Prix. Any changes required.
7. Inter-Counties Events. We need a proper team manager with more time than me to assemble teams.
Everyone concerned with road racing in Oxfordshire is welcome. Please pass this on to anyone else who might be interested. Please let me know beforehand if there are any other major issues you might want to discuss.
Provisonal 2006 race calendar
8-Jan-2006 Goring & Woodcote Lions 10k
26-Feb-2006 Goring 10k
12/03/2006 Banbury 15
26/03/2006 Carterton 10k
02/04/2006 White Horse Half Marathon
09/04/2006 Benson 10k
07/05/2006 Cholsey Chase 8m
21/05/2006 Oxford Town & Gown 10k
23/05/2006 Charndon 5k
11/06/2006 Chiltern Chase 10k (Ewelme)
13/06/2006 Banbury 5
25/06/2006 Thame 10k
02/07/2006 Didcot 5
06/07/2006 Mota-vation - Combe
08/07/2006 Yarnton 5
15/07/2006 Hornton Classic 6
23/07/2006 Thames Run
03/08/2006 Mota-vation - Ch. Norton
06/08/2006 Hook Norton 6
03/09/2006 Headington 10k
07/09/2006 Mota-vation - Oxford
10/09/2006 Cotswold Classic 10
16/09/2006 Woodstock '12'
17/09/2006 Longworth 10k
24/09/2006 Oxford Aviators 10k
08/10/2006 Hanney 5
15/10/2006 Abingdon Marathon
29/10/2006 Candleford Canter 10k (Women only)
26/11/2006 Eynsham 10K
10/12/2006 Andy Reading 10K