Combe motavation postponed to 26 July
Date:03 Jul 2007
Article:Please note that this Thursday Motovation race in Combe has been postponed. The recreation ground is flooded and thus no parking is available. A new date has been set: Thursday July 26 (depending on marshalling availability).
Entered by: marie-anne fischer

Modify Article