Headington 5 Mile Open Road Race 2022
The Headington 5 mile race is taking place on Sunday 28th August and starts at 9:30 am. Entries are now open on Run Britain: click here to enter.
The race is a fast five-mile loop. It starts and finishes in Boults Lane recreation ground, approximately 400 metres from the Race HQ, and takes in the tracks on the Northern bypass and the Marston Ferry Road. It is largely free of traffic. A simple map is available here.
- Fast flat course with PB potential
- Suitable for all abilities - time limit 75 minutes
- Oxfordshire County Championship
- Oxfordshire Grand Prix race
- Chip timing
- Entries on the day if limit of 500 has not been reached.
- No refunds, but entries can be transferred to another runner up to 26 August
- Technical t-shirts for all finishers
- Proceeds donated to OXSRAD, Oxford's integrated Sports Centre, a unique sport and recreation centre that is accessible to both the able and the disabled
- The race will be run under UKA rules.
Prizes for first man and first lady, 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes in each age category: Senior men, VM40, VM50, VM60 and VM70+; Senior ladies, VL35, VL45, VL55, VL65+.
Prizes to the fastest men's and women's teams from an EA-affiliated running club.
Don't worry if you won't finish first, we have a selection of prizes to give out at random to several lucky finishers! And every finisher will get a quality technical race t-shirt.
Race HQ is the OXSRAD Sports Centre, Court Place Farm, Marsh Lane, Marston, Oxford OX3 0NQ
UKA licence number: 2022-43870